Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tastefully Simple

I am a Tastefully Simple consultant and am here to help you host your next party or event! Whether it's beer bread and spinach dip, merlot sauce for meatballs or almond pound cake, I've got you covered! (pssst...each of these options take less than 5 minutes to "prepare" - baking time for beer bread and pound cake is approx 1hr.)

Tastefully simple offers delicious, gourmet party foods, dips, bread and dessert mixes that take little time and effort to prepare. Use your creativity to incorporate our products into every day meals! See my website for a list of our products and recipes:

http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/ddobbs

Don't have the cash to purchase the products you want? No problem! Host a party and earn host credit toward TS products and other discounts! E-mail me to find out how! I have availability in February and March for the following opportunities:

Host Your Own Tastefully Simple Online Catalog Party -

My calendar is quickly filling up so contact me soon!

Want to earn extra money every month? Host a party and use your earned host credit toward a business start up kit! For only $89 plus tax, you can get a taste of Tastefully Simple with the samples and supplies needed for your first two parties.

Yes...it's that simple! Whatever your needs may be - products, parties, fundraising opportunities or additional income, e-mail me for more details!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment